We analyse the resistance and energy absorption capabilities of bodywork components and control units at speeds of between 2 km/h and 250 km/h and with sled weights of 8 kg to 6000 kg.
There are five different sleds and one trolley at your disposal for checking the functionality with regard to resistance or energy absorption capabilities.
- Impact shock test for control units, up to 5000 g or very long pulse duration of up to 200 ms
- Seats and their anchorage relating to load in line with ECE-R17
- Fixing vehicle components in the event of a crash, e.g. battery or rechargeable battery pack, covers, cladding, etc.
- Bumpers in line with ECE-R42
- Medical vehicles and their equipment in line with EN 1789
- Front and rear structures on racing cars
- Energy absorption of vehicle structures, e.g. longitudinal struts, wishbones, spare wheel wells, etc.
With our in-dummy measurement technology, we can measure even the most difficult areas to handle.