Our linear impactor can launch various test impactors, such as head, FMH, torso, pelvis and leg impactors, at interior and exterior vehicle components.
We have the right sensors available to analyse the risk of injury using biomechanical stress limits and evaluate energy absorption capabilities or deformation behaviour.
Examples of standardised tests for which we are accredited as a testing laboratory in line with ISO/ICE 17025:
- Steering system in the event of impact, body block test in line with ECE-R12
- Seat and headrest in line with ECE-R17, ECE-R25, ECE-R80
- Interior equipment in line with ECE-R21 or FMVSS 201
Examples of customer-specific tests:
- Head impactor for helmet tests
- Rib cage or pelvis impactor for seat cushions
- Foot impactor for footwell
- Dummy impactor
We will be happy to implement your specific concepts.