Many software packages (chip tuning) are available on the market. Unfortunately, only a few of these are available with the necessary approval paperwork. We provide a complete range of services so that you can obtain the relevant paperwork.
The extent of the testing depends on the planned performance increase.
1. Performance increase < 20% (basic tests 1)
- Power measurement
- Noise measurement
- Exhaust gas measurement
- Determination of the new top speed
2. Performance increase 20% - 40% (additional tests 1+2)
- New top speed measurement
- Braking effect check
- Driving dynamic behaviour check
3. Performance increase > 40% (additional tests 1+2+3)
- Check of the structural durability of the drivetrain (continuous operation)
Additional modifications (e.g. exhaust system, intake system, etc.) can be included in the analyses for the performance increase.
- Performance increase using chip tuning or additional control units
- Engine conversions (e.g. replacing entire drivetrains)
- Compressor and turbo conversions (retrofits or conversions)
- Modifications to the intake system (direct air filter, intercooler, etc.)
- Modifications to the exhaust system (manifolds, etc.)
- 35 kW power reduction for motorcycles