We offer complete tests for the homologation of your transport containers (IBC tanks).
With our state-of-the-art, versatile testing infrastructure, we are able to carry out all the homologation tests required for your transport container (IBC tank). For the transport container to be approved by the relevant authorities, you must comply with the requirements of the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road and Rail (ADR/RID).
We carry out the following tests:
- Bottom lift test (ADR, Chapter 184.108.40.206)
- Top lift test (ADR, Chapter 220.127.116.11)
- Stacking test (ADR, Chapter 18.104.22.168)
- Leakproofness test (ADR, Chapter 22.214.171.124)
- Internal pressure (hydraulic) test (ADR, Chapter 126.96.36.199)
- Drop test (ADR, Chapter 188.8.131.52)
- Vibration test (ADR, Chapter 184.108.40.206)