We offer complete tests for the homologation of your transport containers (IBC tanks).
With our state-of-the-art, versatile testing infrastructure, we are able to carry out all the homologation tests required for your transport container (IBC tank). For the transport container to be approved by the relevant authorities, you must comply with the requirements of the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road and Rail (ADR/RID).
We carry out the following tests:
- Bottom lift test (ADR, Chapter 126.96.36.199)
- Top lift test (ADR, Chapter 188.8.131.52)
- Stacking test (ADR, Chapter 184.108.40.206)
- Leakproofness test (ADR, Chapter 220.127.116.11)
- Internal pressure (hydraulic) test (ADR, Chapter 18.104.22.168)
- Drop test (ADR, Chapter 22.214.171.124)
- Vibration test (ADR, Chapter 126.96.36.199)